Egis Road and Tunnel Operation Ireland Limited Website Notice
At Egis Road and Tunnel Operation Ireland Ltd. (ERTO), we care about your privacy. That is why you will find the information you need in this notice, about how we treat your personal information when you use www.erto.ie.
1. Who we are
ERTO is an Irish company. We are the controller for the information we process, except where stated. We can be contacted at:
- Egis Road and Tunnel Operation Ltd.
- Tunnel Control Building,
- Dublin Tunnel,
- East Wall Road,
- Dublin 3,
- D03 NH3.
Phone Number: +353 1 8848442.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at DPO@erto.ie or at our postal address. Please mark all correspondence for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
The only personal information that we will directly collect from you is that which you choose to give us. This may include your name and contact details. We require this information to allow us deal with your query and respond to you. We only keep your data until it is no longer required.
We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, in the following circumstances:
- We may share personal data with service providers and sub-contractors who assist us with the operation of aspects of our services and functions, such as outsourced service providers, IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors.
- If you send us a comment, complaint or query in relation to a matter that we are not responsible for, we will ask you permission to pass on your communication to the relevant third party.
- Where we are under a duty to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers, or others.
- Where we are otherwise permitted by law.
If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, you can turn off the cookie acceptance option in your browser settings. Disabling cookie support may prevent this website from functioning properly and you may not be able to utilise fully all its features and information.
Data protection law gives you the following rights:
- Right to access.
- You have the right to copies of your personal information that we hold. You can use this right whenever you like. In some circumstances, you might not receive all the information that we hold.
- Right to rectification.
- If you think the personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to correct or update it. You can use this right whenever you like.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten).
- You have the right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to delete your personal information that we process.
- Right to restriction of processing.
- You have the right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to object to processing.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information if we are processing it in in our legitimate interests.
- Right to data portability.
- Where you have provided us with your personal information and it is held in electronic form, you have the right to ask us to transfer this data to another company or organisation. This applies only where you provided us this information with your consent, or it is used as part of a contract between us.
If you require any further information on exercising your rights or you wish to avail of your rights in respect of ERTO's processing of your personal information, please contact our DPO.
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission, Ireland's supervisory authority for data protection, at any time if you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal information or addressed your rights. We would ask that you give us the opportunity to try and resolve your concerns first. Please contact our DPO who is willing to help.
7. Transfer of data outside the EEA
ERTO may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, including to a jurisdiction which is not recognised by the European Commission as providing an equivalent level of protection for personal data as is provided for in the European Union. If and to the extent that ERTO does so, ERTO will ensure that appropriate measures are in place to comply with its obligations under applicable law governing such transfers, which may include entering into a contract governing the transfer which contains the ‘standard contractual clauses' approved for this purpose by the European Commission or, in respect of transfers to the United States of America, ensuring that the transfer is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. Further details of the measures that ERTO has taken in this regard are available from the ERTO Data Protection Officer using the contact details above.
8. Changes to our Privacy Notice
We keep all this privacy notice under review. We may update it from time to time, so please check regularly to make sure you are happy with it. If any of these changes materially impact on the way we process your personal data, we will notify you.